Working at Oaklodge
Oaklodge Nursing Home provides private nursing and convalescent care at a luxurious, custom-built home in a beautiful rural setting in Churchtown South, Cloyne, Co. Cork. Irish lifestyles have changed. Families now demand private nursing services of the highest quality.
Oaklodge Nursing Home is dedicated to meeting that demand. Oaklodge Nursing Home facilities are newly built and custom designed for residents and staff. Oaklodge Nursing Home’s professional team provides each resident with a friendly caring home from home.
We respect resident’ rights to self-determination, individuality and privacy. Our care teams ensure that those rights are protected and they are ready to assist residents in meeting their personal needs.
It is Oaklodge’s policy only to recruit the best person for each vacancy, regardless of age, ethnic origin, race, gender and marital status, disability, class, culture, religious belief, political allegiance or sexual orientation. The staffing process is designed to achieve the best match between the individual’s knowledge, skills and experience and the requirements of the post. The capability of the individual to perform in the position will be the major selection criteria, but the ability to work with others, flexibility, trainability and potential will also be taken into account.
Oaklodge is committed to the safety of its employees, to the continued development of its people, and to providing a challenging, rewarding environment that facilitates creative thinking, teamwork, and open communication.
Why choose us:
- We care about and listen to our residents and staff.
- High standards are a way of life. We pursue excellence in everything we do.
- We make a difference to everybody we serve.
- We respect our people.
- We empower our people to make decisions that improve their work and benefit our residents and our company.
We look for people who are caring, friendly and helpful, with a high interest in learning about care of people. If helping our residents to live a great life interests you, apply for a job with us!
- Innovative and progressive.
- Friendly Work Environment: You’ll be a part of a welcoming, caring, diverse workplace that gives all people the opportunity to grow and succeed.
- Growth opportunities: We train and develop you and offer career advancement while fostering personal growth and Professional Development.
- Work life balance: We offer opportunities for flexible scheduling to make it easier for employees to balance all of their responsibilities.
- Community Involvement: We know that the success of our company is directly linked to the vitality of the communities we serve.
- Competitive pay & benefits: Full and part-time employees are eligible for benefits that include group health insurance scheme and discounts, retirement savings opportunities, holiday pay, and much more. We offer pay rates which are very competitive comparing to other Nursing Homes and Health Boards in the area.
- Satisfying Work Experience and Family-friendly culture.
- Employee Excellence Awards.
- You will be appreciated and thanked by management, residents and families.
- You will feel you have a purpose in your work.
- Management will listen to you, because your opinions and feelings matter.
- You will be part of a successful and professional team.
- You will become an important part of the community through OAKLODGE events such as charitable and resident activities.
- We commit to and expect confidentiality in all that you do or say inside or outside Oaklodge.