Directions to Oaklodge Nursing Home – From Midleton:
- From the N 25, at the roundabout on the east side of Midleton bypass, take exit for Whitegate.
- Continue for about 4 miles passing the village of Saleen.
- After Saleen, travel for 1 mile and take left for Cloyne, signposted ‘Cloyne Round Tower’.
- Continue into Cloyne and pass the Catholic Church on your right and the Christy Ring statue on your left. When you reach the crossroads in Cloyne at Twomey’s Pharmacy, take the road to the right for ‘Churchtown South’, passing Cloyne Round tower on your right and the Post Office on your left.
- Keep left at the Y junction following the signs for Churchtown South and Oaklodge Nursing Home.
- On entering Churchtown South, the Oaklodge Nursing Home is on your immediate left, opposite the Community Hall.
Directions To Oaklodge – From Shanagarry & Youghal:
- Follow N 25 to Castlemartyr Turn left at lights and drive straight for around 5 miles to Garryvoe and on to Shanagarry.
- Drive through the village to petrol station (Brodricks)
- In Shanagarry, at petrol station, turn left for Ballycotton.
- Drive for about 2 miles and turn right at the first T junction and then after about 1 mile, take the 2nd left.
- Follow for 1/2 mile and at the staggered ‘+’ junction turn right for Churchtown.
- Drive 1.5 miles until the T junction in Churchtown South and turn right and follow the road to Cloyne and Oaklodge Nursing Home is on the right hand side.